Those about 130 million Facebook users should be doing great today – at least after they’ll find out that Facebook messaging is now being pushed on any mobile device.
emoze, an Israeli company, subsidiary of Emblaze, has announced that Symbian users can now “add their Facebook messaging in combination with any number of email messaging systems” to their handset.
This means that they’ll get instant access to view and send Facebook messages from their phones, without needing to actually open the Facebook website.
To enjoy the Facebook messaging service on your Symbian mobile device you need to download the emoze application, which is available from here.
In the next few weeks, the Facebook emoze solution will be available for Windows Mobile and Java handsets too.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Facebook Messenger app launched today
- Best Buy launches mIQ, its own mobile cloud service for smartphones
- Nokia Messaging now supports Hotmail; will be available for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Vodafone UK allows Twittering via SMS; free for the first weeks
- Nokia Cupid service launched in the UK – send free Valentine’s Day text messages