After the non-official, official confirmation a couple of weeks back, we knew this day would come. Rogers Wireless had finally added the Nokia E71 to its stable of smartphones in Canada. Apparently, cancelling such a thin smartphone of its kind would be so NTT DoCoMo, and that’s not Rogers’ style.
Earlier today, it was believed that the Nokia E71 was available for the promo price of $99.99. With a 3-year contract and minimum voice and data plan of $45 a month. However, upon checking a store personally, Mobile Syrup has discovered that the metallic Eseries smartphones actually costs only $49.99.
So far, this is “the thinnest smartphone in Rogers line-up.” No word on when the lower-end, Nokia E63 might show up as available too, but at $50, the Nokia E71 already seems like the better offer.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers BlackBerry Curve 9360 pricing leaks
- Nokia N8 coming to Orange UK this weekend (HD Voice-enabled), Rogers Canada later
- Nokia N97 Mini coming to Rogers Canada today
- Rogers launching the Nokia N97 mini in May?
- Rogers gives up, starts offering cheaper iPhone data plan at $30 for 6GB per month