LG Vu is a handset that can’t be easily found across the US at the moment.
But AT&T is just taking care of that, as it prepares the release of a new Vu that will come in a wine color, to distinguish itself from the original black device.
According to Boy Genius Report, the new LG Vu 920 will come not only with its look changed, but also with support for MediaFLO and some bug fixes.
Other than that, it looks like you’ll get the same old specs, including a 3 inch TFT touchscreen display with 240 x 400 pixels, a 2MP camera, full HTML browser, 120MB of internal memory, quad-band GSM connectivity and dual-band HSDPA connectivity.
As for the price of the wine-colored LG Vu, this is said to be similar to the one of the original phone: a bit over $100 with a 2-yr contract agreement. So if that brand new LG Incite is too expensive for you, the not-so-brand-new LG Vu surely looks like a good alternative.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG GM310 music slider shows up, together with LG GB250, GB220, GB130 and GB102
- Nokia 5230 to be launched in Canada by Wind
- LG Vu Plus announced by AT&T, available in June for $150 on contract
- MOTOZINE ZN5 out now in the US via T-Mobile
- Nokia 6650 hits AT&T tomorrow, $69.99 on contract