Word on the street is that T-Mobile USA is readying another Samsung handset with a nifty camera, after the Samsung Behold, which is currently available for $149.99 on a 2-yr contract.
The mysterious phone that we’re talking about will apparently be named Samsung Memoir. It should have a wide touchscreen, Samsung’s TouchWiz interface and an 8MP camera with autofocus and flash.
The handset looks to be a North American edition of Samsung Pixon, so T-Mobile’s customers will almost certainly be happy when (and if) it becomes available.
There’s nothing official about Samsugn memoir at the moment, but, according to TmoNews, this is what the handset looks like:
And yes, it does resemble Samsung Pixon, although it’s not exactly like it.
Now, T-Mobile, will you please come with further info about this? Samsung’s fans over in the US are impatiently waiting.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Memoir to hit T-Mobile USA on February 25 for $299
- 8MP Samsung T929 Memoir approved by FCC
- Samsung Pixon12 M8910 and Samsung A886 pass the FCC
- T-Mobile kind of previews the Samsung Memoir
- Samsung Highlight to hit T-Mobile USA on July 15