Apple’s iPhone, the T-Mobile G1 and any other handset that features a full HTML browser can now display AdWords ads like on a desktop PC, Google says.
The Google mobile ads team has launched a new campaign that enables AdWords advertisers to place their ads exclusively on the iPhone and G1.
The new ads have most of the features found on the standard ads, including mobile-specific calls-to-action delivery.
Advertisers who want to target their ads for iPhone and G1 must go to the campaign settings tab in their AdWords account, then pick “iPhones and other mobile devices with full internet browsers” from the “Device Platform” option.
Here’s a video that better explains the new AdWords ads that Google is offering:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google integrates click to call phone numbers in mobile ads
- Google launches mobile image ads
- Apple approves 3rd party web browsers for iPhone in the App Store
- Google Voice web app launched for iPhone, WebOS (video)
- Google Talk optimized for iPhone