There should be no waiting involved for the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic if you are living in or are near Chicago and the Nokia flagship store. Why? Because reports have been coming out regarding the availability of that certain touch-enabled S60 handset, for a price that’s a lot lower than what we’ve come to expect.
We’re told the European version of the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic is now available from the Chicago flagship store, with the branch in New York scheduled to get their own sale units starting today. The sad part is, these units don’t have North American 3G, but at least they’re going for fairy cheap — $349.99.
But although these early Nokia 5800 XpressMusic units don’t have U.S. 3G, at least they come with a U.S. warranty. And the price is nearly irresistible.
The Chicago flagship store’s currently got only the blue model in stock, with no word on whether they’re going to stock up again on units when they finally run out or not. Take advantage of their offer now and prove that you’re a real early adopter.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic officially outed in the US
- 1 million Nokia 5800 XpressMusic phones shipped; sales in the UK debuted today
- Nokia to close its Chicago and New York flagship stores
- Tomorrow’s Nokia Launch Today: New XpressMusic collection – Nokia 5310, Nokia 5610 and new Nokia 5700
- Nokia 5310 XpressMusic phone