The news about the upcoming Motorola Atila phone keep on leaking.
We also know that it should be launched sometime early next year, probably during CES Las Vegas (January) or MWC Barcelona (February).
And today we can tell you it’s model number.
According to some Chinese sites Atila touchscreen phone will be called Motorola A3000 and/or A3100, depending on final final specs and operator.
To remind you the details, Motorola A3000/ A3100 Atila will be a pretty powerful toucscreen handset with:
- 850/1900/2100 Mhz GSM/GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSDPA connectivity
- 528 Mhz Qualcomm CPU, 256 ROM, 128MB RAM
- Windows Mobile 6.1
- 2.8″ QVGA 262K color display
- 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED Flash
- 1130 mAh battery
The new Motorola A3000/A3100 model name will probably be applicable mostly in Asia, where this handset will be the successor to popular MotoMing A series phones like Motrola A1600/ A1800.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Atila gets leaked with actual pic and spec sheet
- Motorola phone roadmap for China leaks: ZN5, Motoming 2 A1600, A1800 confirmed, L800t and VE75 outed
- LG Shine Wood launched in Korea
- Motorola Alexander and Motorola Atila coming in Q1 2009
- MotoZine ZN5 5 megapixel phone, Moto Q10 and Motoming 2 A1600 confirmed. Almost