There’s no denying that the Lenovo Ophone is indeed sexy, far more sexier than the G1, and quite possibly even sleeker than the iPhone itself. But how well it really works still remains a mystery. We’ll find out for sure once either Lenovo or China Mobile spill out official details regarding it.
Of course, it’s also possible that an insider would find a way to get his hands on this handset, and test it out for us in advance. But until that happens, we’ll just have to settle on these live photos for now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android-ready Lenovo Ophone looks better than both the G1 and the iPhone
- China Mobile’s 3G Android-based Ophone to be launched soon
- Quad-core Lenovo S920 with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean announced
- Dual SIM, waterproof Lenovo A660 Android ICS smartphone unveiled
- Lenovo LePhone S680 with Android ICS pictured on its way to China Unicom, specs unveiled too