The latest member of O2’s Xda family is O2 Xda Guide, a smartphone that was unveiled today by the German branch of the international mobile carrier.
Built by HTC, like most of the Xda devices, the wisely-named Guide has a simple but pretty cool design and a set of features that position it in the mid to high-end category.
The new handset will first be available via O2 Germany, starting February next year, for a price that was not yet announced.
The main specs and features of O2 Xda Guide include:
Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
GSM/GPRS/EDGE and UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA connectivity
A 2.8 inch TFT touchscreen display with 320 x 240 pixels
TomTom Navigator 7 with maps for Austria, Germany and Switzerland
A 3.2 MP camera
A 528 MHz Qualcomm MSM 7225 processor
256MB RAM, 512MB ROM
And a 1GB card, included in the package
After the German release, it’s highly probable that O2 Xda Guide will reach the UK too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pharos Traveler 117 approved by FCC
- Toshiba TG01 exclusively from O2 in Germany
- HTC Touch Cruise GPS PDA/Phone gets official
- Sony Ericsson unveils G705 and G705u slider phones
- More about HTC Omni. Touchscreen, 3.1 mpx camera, HSUPA support and other goodies