In a move bound to diversify its mid-end phone offering, Samsung has just launched the Samsung SCH-W690, a new clamshell that should be soon available in South Korea, via SK Telecom.
The W690 comes in two color versions (black and white) and looks quite elegant. Its alphanumeric keypad seems to be very user-friendly, thanks to those large keys.
One of the phone’s nicest features is the 2.6 inch internal AMOLED screen that supports 240 x 320 pixels and 262K colors. Nokia’s N85 Nseries smartphone packs a similar display, with the difference that the N85 one supports 16 million colors.
Anyway, here are the other features of Samsung W690:
GSM and HSDPA connectivity
1.5 inch OLED external display with 128 x 128 pixels and 65K colors
800 mAh battery
101 x 51.6 x 16.95 millimeters
There’s no word yet if Samsung SCH-W690 will be released outside South Korea too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic launched in South Korea
- More than 10% of South Koreans now own a Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung has already sold 2 million Galaxy Note devices in South Korea
- Nokia X6 coming to South Korea in June
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included