It looks like Motorola and Verizon Wireless indeed have big plans for 2009, and those four leaked handsets (Flash, Rush 2, Calgary and Inferno) are not the only surprises prepared by the two companies for next year.
According to BGR, at least other three new phones are scheduled for a 2009 release.
These are Motorola Niagara, Motorola Fairbanks and Motorola Harmony.
None of them seem to be high-end, but the Niagara surely looks good, sporting a slider design that might make it a next-generation RIZR (if Moto wants to continue with the RIZR line, of course).
Here’s what the Motorola Niagara looks like:
Motorola Fairbanks and Motorola Harmony, the other two handsets that Verizon will out sometime next year, are both clamshells. Fairbanks is a rugged PTT one, while Harmony looks like a music-centric device, with touch-sensitive external keys.
There are no details about the new handsets’ features for the moment, nor about their prices and exact release dates.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Details on Motorola ZN50 and Verizon’s W766 Harmony show up
- Verizon to launch the BlackBerry Niagara, netbooks
- Motorola RIZR Z10 press pics and specs
- Motorola’snew strategy and phones: 8 mpx Motorola Scarven, 5mpx Motorola Z12 XPixl, Motorola ROKR E10 Texel, Motorola Qx Genghis
- Motorola RIZR Z10 revealed by O2 U.K.