That earlier leaked photo of the iPhone nano was surely a fake, or at least photoshopped, but iPhone case manufacturer XKSN just refuses to let the rumor go to rest.
A newly created section on its official site has just been put up and explicitly labeled “iPhone nano,” which many believe is supposed to be a category under which iPhone nano silicon cases will fall into. Otherwise, it would be a very bad and sick joke, especially to Apple fans.
However, this does not mean that there is indeed an iPhone nano for sure. No one knows the motives of iPhone case manufacturer XSKN for doing this. Perhaps it just wants all the extra attention, but it should be noted that it had also leaked information on previous Apple products (such as the iPhone 3G and 4th-generation iPod nano) which all turned out to be true, a few months back.
Currently, XSKN’s web site is down. Could be the traffic from all the buzz this iPhone nano rumor is delicately creating, but one thing’s for sure: this is just as likely as the $500 Apple netbook.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vaja turns into yet another iPhone nano case maker
- Entire line of iPhone nano cases showcased online
- iPhone nano now available in Thailand, sort of
- iPhone Nano leaked once again, in slightly more detail this time
- iPhone Nano to be launched in June, with home key on the side?