Nokia’s Arte series of luxury phones now has a new member: Nokia 8800 Gold Arte, a device that comes dressed in 18-carat gold and white leather.
Apart from its color and the materials used in its creation, Nokia 8800 Gold Arte is similar to the other Arte phones (the Nokia 8800 Carbon Arte, for example).
So what we have here is yet another Arte slider with mid-end features and luxurious design.
Here’s what the phone looks like:
The main specs and capabilities of Nokia 8800 Gold Arte include:
Tri-band GSM (900 / 1800 / 1900) and WCDMA 2100 connectivity
A 2 inch OLED display with 240 x 320 pixels and 16 million colors
Series 40 5th Edition interface, Feature Pack 1
Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR
A 3.2MP camera with autofocus
4GB of internal memory
109 x 45.6 x 14.6 mm
Nokia didn’t say when the 8800 Gold Arte will be available for purchase. The handset’s price is also unknown for the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mobiado Professional 105GMT Stealth and 105GMT Antique unveiled
- Mobiado Professional 105GMT Gold: a mechanical watch mobile phone
- Nokia 6700 classic Gold Edition announced
- Rumored Nokia 8900 becomes Nokia 8800 Arte & Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte
- Mobiado intros Professional 105 EM Special Edition and 105 EM CLB luxury phones