Ever wished for your iPhone’s camera to have a flash? Or, even better, a Xenon flash? I’m sure many of you would like that, and it looks like an accessory will be able to help you soon.
Snapture Labs, a company known for providing a popular software for iPhone cameras, has recently presented its patent-pending “Xenon attachment for iPhone”. This looks somehow like a protective case and, obviously, it adds a Xenon flash to the handset’s camera.
The Xenon camera accessory is only a prototype for the moment, meaning that you still cannot make your iPhone a good photography tool in low light conditions.
However, Snapture Labs is working on the product and it will commercialize it sometime in the future, for both the iPhone 2G and the iPhone 3G.
No word yet about the exact release date and the price of the Xenon wonder, but you can get on a waiting list for it by visiting the Snapture website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Nokia Lumia 928 (Laser) set to arrive in April with Xenon flash
- LG admits lying for a year about the Optimus 2X having a Xenon flash in Korea
- Brando’s Super Grip for iPhone
- New Apple iPhone gets official as iPhone 4. 960 x 640 pixels Retina Display, HD video and more
- Nokia Beta Labs mobile website now available