No, I did not make any of this up. LG has introduced a brand new phone for the ladies, nicknamed the “make-up” phone, and officially called the LG-SH490. As can be expected of a girly phone, its look is polished and it appears to have a shiny outer case. It’s also adorned with different types of decor.
Not to be confused as the “make-out” phone, LG’s “make-up” phone features a 2.4” QVGA main display that’s accompanied by a 1.1-inch external display. It also comes with a 3-megapixel camera, Bluetooth, music and video playing functions plus 512MB of internal memory.
There’s no doubt about it: this phone feels feminine all over. It’s available in the following colors: Smoky Red, Deep Blue and Pearl White. No official work yet on the price, but it is expected to be made available through SK Telecom soon.
Via Akihabara News
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG KC560 music/ fashion phone in the works
- Check out These LG Watch Phone Pictures
- Microsoft aims to steal Apple’s flame in mobile music biz
- Samsung F200 and Samsung F210 Music Phones launched
- Samsung Galaxy S Note priced between Galaxy S and S2. Hands-on video preview