Walmart has already gone official on its impending iPhone sale, and that holy $99 price point is not going to happen. But don’t give up hope just yet, for you see, AT&T is stepping up to the plate with their own offer of hundred-dollar iPhones.
Refurbished iPhones 3Gs are now in stock and available from AT&T’s web site, and the price points are so enticing that a lot of people will surely be, uh, enticed.
AT&T offers black 8GB iPhone 3Gs for merely $99, while the 16GB model (available in black or white) costs $199. Needless to say, these iPhone 3Gs come with two-year AT&T contracts, and are refurbished.
If you hurry, you still might avail of a few of these refurbs. We have a feeling that this offer won’t last through the New Year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Refurb iPhone 5 now available at AT&T for just $99.99
- AT&T sheds light on its Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers
- Walmart goes official on iPhone before selling it on Sunday
- Sony Xperia S (with Android ICS), Xperia P and Xperia U launched in the US, unlocked
- White iPhone 4G / HD caught in the wild?