If Nokia had been a company back in the Wild Wild West, I have a feeling this “gun phone” pictured here would be one of their greatest flagship products.
The magazine appears to be a Nokia 6020, with the LCD screen and keypad sticking out on the gun handle’s side. It wasn’t specified of what caliber this gun will be, though it should work fine with all bands being a handset-handgun hybrid.
Needless to say, this gun cellphone won’t be available through retail units any time soon. Nokia would probably have to be very near bankruptcy, and not to mention crazy, before they start going for the market this product will serve.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UMA capable Nokia 8086 is coming to U.S. soon
- Gartner: cell phone sales declined 6% in Q2 2009, smartphone sales grew 27%
- Nokia 5800i XM shows up. Loses Wi-Fi connectivity
- US Cellular HTC Merge dummy units arrive, launch imminent
- A gold Buddhist cellphone for serious telephony with the Gods