An Exilim camera equipped phone from Verizon just had to happen. The earlier announced Casio Exilim W63CA offered a great taste of things to come, but the new and recently leaked model pictured here is just as sweet, 8.1-megapixel camera or not.
This Exilim camera-equipped handset is said to be the Casio Exilim NX9250 that’s headed for Verizon (probably) in 2009. We could “possibly” see a WVGA screen with it when it launches, along with its 5.1 megapixel camera.
From the looks of the handset in the second photo (below), it appears that the Casio Exilim NX9250 has some sort of a swiveling mechanism that allows the screen to twist after the clamshell is opened. We’ll have to check and confirm that once we can get a hold on better live photos.
We’ve no idea when, where, or for how much this upcoming phone will be first made available, but if we hear anything we’ll be sure to let you know. So hang tight.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Casio Exilim and Motorola Rival launched by Verizon
- Verizon’s Casio Brigade C741 approved by the FCC
- Verizon’s Motorola Rival A455 and Casio Exilim C721 coming on June 10
- EXILIM Keitai W63CA to feature 8.1MP cam, for release in Japan
- Verizon’s rugged Casio Brigade C741 already available?