The iPhone 3G has been a great improvement over the original that was first released by Apple exclusively for AT&T. But there’s still plenty of room for improvement. And if Apple won’t work on it, someone elese will.
What we have here is a fan made mockup of what is supposedly called the iPhone Pro. It’s an enhanced and much improved version of the iPhone, featuring no less than a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, built-in gamepad, and dual cameras.
The front of the iPhone Pro doesn’t look much different than that of the iPhone 3G’s. But there’s an added front-facing camera that will allow for 3G video calls. The camera ’round the back has also been improved.
Needless to say, Apple won’t be producing this exact same device sometime in the near future. But in case they didn’t have any plans for a future iPhone model yet, this mockup is actually not that bad at all.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Leaked iPhone 4.0 Docs Show Video Calls Included
- “iPhone 4G” to be released in June, say Korean sources
- June 22 iPhone HD / 4G announcement date confirmed?
- Apple launches iPhone Your Life mini-site
- Apple’s iPhone 4G / HD shows up again (in Asia)