If Apple will ever want to make a swivel phone based on the iPod Classic, it should take a good look at the Lupa concept right here.
Its form factor reminds us of the uber-expensive Motorola Aura, although I think Lupa looks better, mainly thanks to its transparent swivel display.
The concept has a big navigation wheel, similar to the one we all know from Apple’s sixth generation iPod Classic.
Apart from these details, there’s not much info regarding the features that Lupa should offer.
It’s worth mentioning that “lupa” means loupe in some languages (Spanish, for example), this actually being the word on which the whole concept is based.
So what do you say, Apple guys? Could such a phone be a winner or a loser?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple sells 1 million iPhone 3Gs, 10 million App Store downloads in first weekend
- Apple’s iPhone – iPod Phone coming to Japan first
- Nokia 6208 Classic has a touchscreen and an alphanumeric keypad
- Eclipse Intuit Phone concept makes sun useful
- Cheap and simple iPhone Nano for your Grandma