Lately, there have been quite many rumors regarding the future handsets that T-Mobile USA wants to launch, and now most of them are somewhat confirmed.
An early-2009 T-Mobile roadmap has been unveiled by Boy Genius Report, showing no less than six new devices waiting to be released during January and February next year.
Until then, though, T-Mobile’s customers will have the chance to pick any of these:
Sony Ericsson TM506 scarlet version (January 21)
Nokia 7510 Supernova (January 21)
T-Mobile Shadow II (January 28)
Motorola Renew (February 4)
And Samsung t119 (February 4)
Not bad at all, is it?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8MP Samsung T929 Memoir approved by FCC
- T-Mobile kind of previews the Samsung Memoir
- T-Mobile Samsung Memoir release date announced: February 25
- Samsung Memoir to hit T-Mobile USA on February 25 for $299
- 8MP Samsung Memoir, a US version of Samsung Pixon?