For something that’s not supposed to exist–at least not officially–the iPhone nano sure is getting a lot of attention. From patents to plain rumors, and just recently, from case makers.
Though Chinese iPhone case maker XSKN made no clear mention of an impending official appearance of the iPhone nano in the very near future, it has illicitly made claims on its web site by posting categories and even photos of purported iPhone nano cases. Joining XSKN today is another case maker called Vaja, which has also put up a separate “iPhone nano” category on its web site.
Clicking on the iPhone nano case category simply redirects a user to a page where one can sign up for info about “”the upcoming release of our iPhone nano cases.” If that’s not a promise of things to come, I don’t know what it is.
However, until Apple itself confirms this, we’ll have to file this as well as all subsequent iPhone nano news under the rumor bin.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Entire line of iPhone nano cases showcased online
- Case manufacturer gives further hints on an iPhone nano
- Chip orders for low-cost entry-level iPhone Nano to be made in March, device could be launched in June: report
- iPhone nano now available in Thailand, sort of
- iPhone Nano to be launched in June, with home key on the side?