There’s no other way to go around it: the iPhone’s 2 megapixel camera is crappy. Nevermind that its got an excellent viewfinder, or the fact that its rather simplistic camera application UI is quite refreshing for those of us who don’t want complicated stuff on our cameraphones.
However, all hope is not lost for those who wish to add even if only a bit more functionality to their iPhone’s 2 megapixel camera. Add-on camera lenses from USB fever will immediately augment the iPhone’s lack of a proper zoom, first and foremost. And it works with other camera-equipped devices as well.
A variety of add-on lenses are available from USB fever, ranging from wide-angle lenses, 2X telephoto lenses, or even fish-eye lenses. Unfortunately, these add considerable bulk to the iPhone’s overall physical build, so those who value a device’s pocketability may not be attracted by these.
But if you can stand having to carry a metallic accessory that bulges inside of your pocket every once in a while, then USB fever’s add-on lenses aren’t bad at all.
Via Oh Gizmo
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- First Samsung Galaxy S II TV commercial reminds us that the smartphone is not waterproof
- Samsung i8510 8-megapixel Symbian S60 slider
- The first 9 Megapixel autofocus camera module for handsets announced
- Huawei Ideos now available in the UK for £149.99 SIM-free
- White iPhone 4 Being Tested With T-mobile 3G