Motorola Renew, one of the phones T-Mobile USA is getting ready to launch in February, has just appeared in a leaked photo - and what we can see there might not make everyone happy.
The phone, which seems to be officially called MOTO W233 Renew, is only a low-end one, far from the likes of Samsung Memoir and BlackBerry Curve 8900 (both of which should be released by T-Mo in February too).
If the new candybar looks familiar it’s probably because you’ve seen the Motorola W231, a handset that’s basically identical with the W233.
The phone is made from environmental friendly materials and, judging by the features we know the W231 has, it should come with:
FM radio with RDS
MicroSD card support, up to 2GB
The price of Motorola W233 Renew is not known yet, but it will surely be a low one. Now all you need to do is wait for February 4 to come and buy the phone. In case you like it and want it, of course.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Moto Shows its Green Side with Renew
- Nokia 3110 Evolve Environment Friendly Handset
- Motorola announces MOTOSURF A3100 and MOTO W233 Renew
- Motorola Aura clone surfaces in China
- T-Mobile early-2009 roadmap leaked – BlackBerry Curve 8900 and Samsung Memoir on the list