Previously known as Sony Ericsson Kate, Sony Ericsson C510 was not yet officially announced, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a closer look at it.
The Cyber-shot phone was seen until now only in black, but a silver version exists too, since this has just appeared over at Daily Mobile in a set of leaked but high-quality photos.
This time, we can get a glimpse at the handset’s user interface (Cyber-shot UI 2.0), as well as at its 3.2 MP camera that has autofocus, dual LED flash, face detection and active lens cover.
Camera aside, the phone also features:
A 2.2 inch TFT QVGA display
Illuminated imaging shortcut keys
YouTube download and upload
160MB of internal memory
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson C903 Frances unveiled – MWC 2009 should make it official
- Sony Ericsson Kate to be launched as Sony Ericsson C510
- Sony Ericsson 2009 line-up: Yue, Frances, Athena and Filippa included
- Sony Ericsson C510a to hit Canada via Rogers?
- Sony Ericsson S001 for Japan is everything you’d want from a Cyber-shot phone