Quickoffice, the US-based mobile software developer, announced the availability of MobileFiles Pro, which is said to be the first editable office application built for Apple’s iPhone and iPod Touch.
The new software comes with enhanced editing and saving options for Microsoft Office Excel documents in the .xls format.
The application also brings Wi-Fi file transfers (from an iPhone / iPod Touch to a Mac or a PC and vice versa).
Even more, it allows users to access Apple MobileMe accounts and sync files with them.
“This launch reinforces our commitment to deliver our award-winning software across leading smartphone platforms to allow more users to stay connected to all of their content and to improve productivity when on the go. We look forward to providing more upgrades to our iPhone application in 2009,” said Paul Moreton, vice president of product management at Quickoffice.
You can download a trial of MobileFiles Pro or buy the full version (for $9.99) from here.
Via Press Release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- iPhone 2.0 software coming free to iPhone in July, $9.95 for iPod Touch
- iTunes 7.7 pre-release version Read Me hints at iPhone/ iPod Touch remote app
- Kindle for iPhone and iPod touch outed by Amazon
- Official Disney iPhone app available now
- eReader for iPhone and iPod Touch in the works