And here we have the HTC S743, which was just announced in the US. The smartphone is the North American version of HTC S740, thus it comes with HSDPA support on the 850 and 1900 MHz frequencies.
This aside, the S743 is basically the same with the S740, hence it has that diamond shaped back cover and the weird, elongated case that hosts both an alphanumeric and a full QWERTY keyboard.
The S743 runs on Windows Mobile 6.1 and it features, among others:
A 2.4 inch TFT non-touchsreen QVGA display
POP3 and IMAP4 email
And a 3.2 MP camera
HTC S743 will be available unlocked starting this quarter, via various retail outlets (like Dell and CDW). The smartphone’s price was not announced yet.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola QA4, VE66LX and QA1 for AT&T in official pics
- HTC Touch Pro2 confirmed for North America
- Verizon intros affordable BlackBerry Curve 9310: $49.99 on contract
- HTC’s 2010 line-up to include the Legend, Bravo, Trophy and more
- INQ Chat 3G and INQ Mini 3G coming to India via Aircel