It seems that BlackBerry Curve 8900 will be launched by T-Mobile USA earlier than previously reported: on February 11 and not on February 18.
The smartphone has already made its way to some of T-Mo’s retail stores, as BGR reports, so in about one month customers will be able to buy it.
First announced for T-Mobile Germany, BlackBerry Curve 8900 aka Javelin is surely a nice upgrade from the Curve 8320 that’s currently available from T-Mobile USA.
There’s no word yet about the price of Curve 8900, but I guess it will be under $200 with a contract agreement for 2 years.
At about the same time with the new Curve, T-Mobile USA will also release the 8MP Samsung Memoir, so the beginning of 2009 looks really good for its subscribers.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 quietly launched by Rogers?
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 shows up on T-Mobile USA’s website, release date still not clear
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 Javelin to hit the UK exclusively via Carphone Warehouse
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 officially announced for T-Mobile USA
- AT&T officially announces the BlackBerry Curve 8900