MDS Technology and SCRAM Technologies, two companies from Korea and the US respectively, have announced the launch of a new embedded projector especially made for mobile devices.
The projector is very small (only 10 cc) and it can project images and videos on a wall or on a screen of up to 60 inches.
The new device comes with an integrated multimedia development kit called Sapphire. This allows manufacturers of handsets, notebooks or digital cameras to easily embed the projector into their products.
Anyway, MDS and SCRAM will be showcasing their new product during CES 2009, so if you’re in Las Vegas starting January 8, you can check it out.
Via Telecoms Korea (subscription needed to view the article).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia gets back to Korea. Stupidly
- Samsung Show W7900 specs unveiled, video included
- Samsung plans to become No.1 in mobile, replacing Nokia in 3 years
- Samsung MPB200 projector ships in May, costs 499 Euro. Samsung i7410 to ship this summer
- Samsung to Unleash DLP Pico Projector Phones at MWC