British mobile users who have been expecting the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic should be thrilled to find out that the touchscreen handset will be on sale in the UK starting January 23.
For the beginning, the smartphone will be available through the Nokia Regent Street store and Nokia’s Heathrow Terminal 5 shop (both of which are in London, of course).
Nokia’s online shop will also sell the device, in blue and red, but according to the info found there, it will only ship it in February.
An unlocked 5800 will cost you £249, which is quite a decent price for the features the handset has (like that 3.2-inch, 360 x 640 pixels display).
Starting January 30, the new XpressMusic smartphone will be available from various carriers and retailers too, including: O2, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange, Virgin Mobile, Phones 4U and Carphone Warehouse.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Booklet 3G available in the UK for £649 ($1,011)
- Nokia Comes With Music from T-Mobile UK too
- Nokia E7 to be available in India in January 2011
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic to outsell iPhone in Russia
- Nokia 5630 XpressMusic announced: an S60 music-centric candybar