BlueAnt Q1 Bluetooth headset launched at CES
(CES 2009) BlueAnt has just launched a new Bluetooth headset at CES 2009 called the BlueAnt Q1, which it plans to make available by the second quarter of this year. It’s going to have some useful new features and will sell for quite an affordable price at that.
The BlueAnt Q1 of course offers Bluetooth wireless connectivity to any Bluetooth-enabled phone, and boasts a patent-pending acoustic design virtually eliminates wind and road noise. It also sports dual microphones like earlier BlueAnt Bluetooth wireless headsets.
Other BlueAnt Q1 Bluetooth headset features include:
– Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
– Voice Control using the BlueGenie Natural Voice Interface
– Digital Signal Processing software
– Automatic pairing and reconnection
– Automatic Volume Control
– Dynamic Receive Signal Frequency Equalization
– Packet Loss Concealment
– Multipoint Technology – Connect two phones at once
Talk time on the BlueAnt Q1 goes up to 4 hours and standby time is 120 hours. And as mentioned above, it will be available in the next couple of months, for $129.95.