iPhone 3G Kings Button – this is the name of Peter Aloisson’s latest blinged iPhone that’s on sale for a whopping $2.41 million. Darn, it’s like the world has never heard of the term “financial crisis”, isn’t it?
I’m not sure why this is called Kings Button and not King’s Button, but that’s not really important. The “button” part is easily understandable, though: the iPhone’s home button is encrusted with a huge 6.6 carat diamond of “rare beauty”.
Apart from that, the smartphone is also covered in 18 carat yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and approximately 138 small diamonds.
Here’s how the iPhone 3G Kings Button looks:
As I already said, if you feel like a king and your heart commands you to buy this new and obscenely luxurious iPhone 3G, you have to pay 1,790,000 Euros – the equivalent of around 2,418,111 USD. So, any takers?
Source: Peter Aloisson
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New luxury iPhone 4 costs $8 million
- New TAG Heuer Meridiist luxury phones announced
- The world’s most luxurious iPhone collection launched by Swiss company Golden Dreams
- Mobiado Unveils Professional 105GMT White Luxury Watchphone
- Mobiado Professional 105GCB Rose announced