Nokia 5700 XpressMusic is more than one year old, so the Finnish company thought it’s time for a successor. Which is, apparently, the Nokia 5710 XpressMusic.
Previously appeared on a Chinese website, the 5710 is now confirmed by Nokia itself.
The new handset was spotted on Nokia’s US portal, although it seems that it can’t be found there anymore.
Design-wise, the 5710 is almost similar to the 5700. When it comes to features, it’s said that the new XpressMusic brings a 3.2MP autofocus camera and support for microSD cards of a higher capacity (probably 8GB or 16GB).
Since the old 5700 is offered by T-Mobile in the US, the 5710 might be hitting North America via the same carrier – but there’s no word on when this could happen.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More Nokia 5900 XpressMusic rumors; it may come with S60 5th Edition SP1
- SanDisk working on 128GB MicroSDHC cards?
- Nokia 5132 XpressMusic headed to China Mobile
- Nokia E72, 5530 XpressMusic and 3710 fold officially announced
- Nokia 5900 XpressMusic shows up, might be just a fake