Totally unrelated to the unnamed CDMA Motorola clamshell that was just approved by the FCC, we’ve got word about two other unannounced Moto products: Motorola EM326g and MOTOROKR S7-HD.
Motorola EM326g is a slider phone that looks almost similar to the EM25, a handset which was announced back in the summer of 2008.
There are only few details about the features of EM326g (we can see a 1.3MP camera), but it’s highly probable that they’re like the ones of EM25: stereo Bluetooth, dedicated music keys, a 3.5mm headset jack, microSD card support and so on.
MOTOROKR S7-HD is not a phone, but a Bluetooth headset, and that’s all we know about it.
Motorola might announce the two products at the same time (since they’re both music-oriented), but we can’t say when exactly this will happen.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola MOTOROKR EM35 officially announced: music all the way
- Motorola Crush touchscreen phone announced for US Cellular
- Trio of New Motorola ROKRs Emerge
- Nokia X3 passes the FCC, might hit the US soon
- Motorola EM30 Clears FCC Approval Process