World, Moto Surf A3100. Moto Surf A3100, world. Glad I could help introduce you. This is Motorola’s entry to the iPhone Killer department, and not a bad Windows phone to boot.
Overall from my first impressions I felt it was very similar to the TouchFLO interface found in most HTC WinMo devices, such as the Touch Pro. The Today screen was actually easier to see, larger fonts and icons spaced out further to allow ease in touching them.
I didn’t get too much of an opportunity to play around with the features. I noticed the grid-style menu allowed for customization, with the ability to move icons around as someone would do on the iPhone.
Reps are telling me the Moto Surf will be available this quarter starting in Hong Kong and other parts of Asia before spreading out to other parts of the world. So for now, enjoy some pictures and I will have a video of it ready for you later.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG KE850 PRADA was just a beginning
- LG Surf 4GB launched in Italy
- Motorola ZN300 press photos leaked, 3.5mm headset jack spotted
- Official White iPhone 4 running on OS 5.0?
- HTC’s Windows Phone 7 customization caught on video (new WP7 device, too)?