A new CDMA phone from Samsung has just passed through the FCC, which, while looking like a basic entry level phone from its test reports, features a built-in GPS antenna.
The phone in question here is the Samsung SCH U350, and it is shown below with its FCC label diagram. A few features of the Samsung SCH U350 revealed by the FCC are a built-in VGA camera, Bluetooth, and speakerphone.
It is interesting to find GPS navigation to be a feature of such a handset that looks very weak in the specs department. Info on priing and availability were not given out.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung M8800 Pixon/ Bresson is here
- Samsung Soul U900 completes Ultra Edition
- Samsung Wave S8500 available in Germany for €429
- Samsung Omnia 16GB, Samsung Android Phone and more leaks
- Samsung i550w Symbian GPS phone gets Wi-Fi