Because if you did, you should check out the third 8MP Samsung handset, which has just been spotted in South Korea, the company’s homeland.
The new phone’s official name is not known, so details about it are scarce.
However, it’s said that the handset has a 800 x 480 pixels touchscreen display, being based on the TouchWiz UI.
And, as we can see in the available images, the handset features an 8MP camera with autofocus (and Xenon flash, apparently):
The new Samsung could be a Korea-only phone, but let’s hope this won’t happen. After all, the world does need more cool phones.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung M8920 to bring a 12MP camera with 3x optical zoom
- LG admits lying for a year about the Optimus 2X having a Xenon flash in Korea
- Samsung AMOLED 12M W880 – officially the world’s first 12MP camera phone with 3x optical zoom
- 12MP Samsung W880 (M8920) in official photo, looks more like a camera than a phone
- Samsung Jet goes to Korea as W850 / W8500 / W8550