The Euroset Company in Russia will be the first and only store in the world to offer the Samsung Ego S9402, a new luxury handset that’s adorned with less crystals and more useful-in-the-real-world features than most.
Billing on strength, flexibility and resistance to scratching, Samsung promotes this handset as having a blend of Liquid Metal used in its casing. The somewhat exotic design doesn’t hurt the overall feel of the handset as well.
Among the Samsung Ego S9402 most noteworthy features are its 5-megapixel camera, dual-SIM card support, Bang & Olufsen made sound processor, and a 2-inch 262K color QVGA AMOLED display. Its price will be 48,990 Russian rubles or about $1,570 U.S. dollars.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8 megapixel X908 cameraphone from China so good it doesn’t need a brand
- Samsung Bang&Olufsen Serenata F310 music phone for $2000
- Samsung S9402 DuoS- a luxury dual SIM card phone
- Verizon intros new Samsung Zeal phone with e-ink keyboard
- Samsung to stroke your ego with luxury Samsung Ego GT-S9402