T-Mobile USA officially announced the Curve 8900 on January 7, but without unveiling the smartphone’s release date.
Well, RIM’s new and shiny Curve is now featured on the carrier’s official site, which means that it shouldn’t be long until it will be available for purchase.
Rumors say that January 19 will bring the smartphone to T-Mo’s business customers, while regular customers can get it only starting Febryary 11.
We’ll soon see just how accurate these dates are.
The price of BlackBerry 8900 from T-Mobile is yet to be disclosed, but word on the street is that, with a 2-yr contract agreement, you’ll have to pay $199 for it. That’s double the price of the Pearl Flip 8220, but I guess it’s worth it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 and Pearl 3G 9100 officially announced by AT&T
- T-Mobile UK announces Pay Once for BlackBerry
- BlackBerry Curve 9315 announced by T-Mobile, priced at $49.99
- T-Mobile USA’s BlackBerry Curve 8900 already in stores, available starting February 11
- AT&T releasing the BlackBerry Curve 8900 in June?