Did you really think you could get away with buying a new phone for your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day without considering something from the mother-of-the-RAZR’s stable? Well, you thought wrong if you did.
Just launched is what Motorola calls the Motorola PEBL Rose Bloom, a cutesy little almost egg-shaped clamshell phone that’s adorned with a rose drawing up front and center.
It doesn’t have much going for specs, since its main selling point is its fashion-centric design, but it does have a touch-sensitive panel on its outer lid, a 3.5mm headphone jack, 2 megapixel camera, MP3 player, Bluetooth connectivity and up to 7.2Mbps HSDPA data transfer rates.
The Motorola PEBL Rose Bloom will be available in Korea from SK Telecom and various retailers and resellers for an unspecified price. It shouldn’t be too high as to burn anyone’s wallet, though, ’cause this one hardly screams out luxury.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung U700 Thinnest 3G slider is coming to U.S. soon
- Vodafone Premium Christmas line-up: Nokia N95 8GB, Samsung F700, Sony Ericsson W910i
- Samsung UFO SCH W300 7.2 Mbps HSDPA slider
- SFR combines its HSPA and optical fiber networks
- Samsung SCH-W200 3.5G HSDPA phone with multitasking capabilities