Last time we checked, Nokia’s unlimited music service called Comes With Music was only available in the UK.
Well, it’s still available only there, but Nokia plans to conquer many other markets with the service.
Reuters reports that Comes With Music will be launched in Australia in February, and in Singapore sometime in March.
Moreover, later this year, Nokia plans to roll out the service in other European countries, as well as in the US and Latin America.
It looks like Comes With Music is successful enough in the UK, so Nokia is confident that it’s a good idea to expand it in other markets.
For the moment, the service is available only together with two handsets (Nokia 5310 XpressMusic and Nokia N96), but the Finnish company will bundle it with more phones, as soon as it’s made available in the markets mentioned above.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- No Nokia Comes With Music for the US this year
- Nokia N96 to get Comes With Music in the UK?
- MOTOROKR phones come with U2′s No Line on the Horizon in Latin America
- Nokia Comes With Music to be launched in India before mid-2010
- Nokia 5800 Comes With Music edition announced for Orange UK