T-Mobile G1 hits new markets in the next few weeks: Austria, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Germany and Poland
T-Mobile announced that, starting January 30 2009, the G1 will be launched in Austria, the Netherlands and Czech Republic.
Also, Germany should get the smartphone on February 2, while later that month, the much-discussed device will reach Poland.
There’s no word yet on the price the handset will have in said countries, but it’s worth mentioning that T-Mobile UK offers it for only 1 GBP, with certain (expensive) data plans and a 2-yr contract agreement.
Most probably, the G1 will be available across Europe in all of its color versions: black, white and bronze.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro headed to Vodafone UK. T-Mobile pushes back launch date
- HTC Desire coming to U.S. Cellular?
- BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9981 hits the FCC with AT&T 3G bands
- Nokia N8 coming to Orange UK this weekend (HD Voice-enabled), Rogers Canada later
- 3D-capable LG Optimus Pad launches in the UK, it’s expensive