The phone is LG UX280 Wine and it’s only a mid to entry-level one.
It’s available in two colors (silver and red) and, if you want to buy it with a 2-yr contract agreement, it costs you only $29.95 – after a $50 mail-in rebate.
If you want to buy the handset without any commitment, you’ll have to pay $179.95.
Here are the mains specs and features of LG UX280 Wine:
240 x 320 pixels internal TFT display with 262K colors
1.3 MP camera
Hearing aid compatibility
Talk time: up to 4 hours
Standby time: up to 7 days
3.89 x 1.93 x 0.66 inches
The new LG clamshell can be found online, as well as in U.S. Cellular’s retail stores.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 6650 hits AT&T tomorrow, $69.99 on contract
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones
- LG VX5500 from Verizon by the end of October, only $49.99
- Affordable Nokia 2605 Mirage available via Verizon
- Samsung Byline SCH-R310 announced for MetroPCS