Believe it or not, images with what looks to be the real T-Mobile G2 smartphone have just leaked onto the Web.
Like the G1, T-Mobile G2 is built by HTC. Unlike the G1, when it comes to design, the G2 resembles the Touch 3G. And I guess that’s a good thing.
You may or may not expect this, but the new Android handset has no physical keyboard. In consequence, it’s thinner than the G1.
Here are two images with T-Mobile G2, found via Gizmodo:
Currently, there are no details about the features of G2, save for the fact that it sports a 3.2MP camera, most probably with autofocus.
It’s said that the smartphone could hit the market in May 2009, so let’s wait and see if this turns out to be true.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More Nokia 5900 XpressMusic rumors; it may come with S60 5th Edition SP1
- New Motorola Droid Bionic hands-on photos show up
- HTC Velocity will be Telstra’s first 4G LTE Android phone
- MOTO QA30 leaked: Motorola’s first QWERTY slider
- LG GW610 to come with Windows Mobile, square display