Now we have the phones’ official monikers: Filippa is Sony Ericsson C901, while Yao is Sony Ericsson W395.
Sony Ericsson C901 is, obviously, from the Cyber-shot family.
It’s a candybar that’s said to come sometime in April. it will have a 5MP camera (autofocus, Xenon flash and Smile Shutter included) and three color versions: black, silver and peach.
Sony Ericsson W395 is the Walkman version of F305, hence being a small, entry-level slider. Several live pics with it have recently appeared on the Chinese website IT168:
The W395 features a 176 x 200 pixels screen, a 2MP camera and memory card support for up to 8GB. SE could announce it during MWC 2009, which means that it might be on sale starting this spring.
Via SEMC Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Walkman W902, W595 and W302 video preview and live pictures
- Sony Ericsson 2009 line-up: Yue, Frances, Athena and Filippa included
- Sony Ericsson W890i Walkman Phone Specs and Webshot
- New Sony Ericsson Walkman Phone (Shinobu?) Slider Coming Soon
- Sony Ericsson W910i Walkman Slider approved by FCC. No 3G for U.S., only EDGE and Bluetooth