Seen by many as an iPhone competitor, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic doesn’t disappoint when it comes to sales.
Nokia has just reported that it shipped the millionth 5800 unit, at about the same time with the handset’s release in the UK.
As of today, British mobile users can get their own Nokia 5800 XpressMusic for the retail price of 249 GBP (somewhere around $340), either from Nokia’s Flagship Store or via the company’s UK official website.
The 5800 XpressMusic is still not available all around the world, but, by the end of 2009, Nokia will probably offer it in most of the important markets. So I guess we should expect the handset to reach, after some time, what we could call an iPhonesque success.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic available at U.S. flagship stores for $350
- LG opens new Widows Mobile / Java Application Store. Android apps promised for later
- Tomorrow’s Nokia Launch Today: New XpressMusic collection – Nokia 5310, Nokia 5610 and new Nokia 5700
- Qik announces support for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Nokia X6 now shipping and available in “select markets”