Palm Centro may be available in Canada (via Rogers) since last year, but if you’re a customer and a fan of Bell, you can’t buy the smartphone. Well, at least not yet, because the largest CDMA Canadian carrier is getting ready to release the Centro too, on the 2nd of February.
For a limited time (right after the launch), the 3-yr contract price of Palm Centro will be of only $49.95. After that, you’ll have to pay $199.95 to get it – with the same 3-yr contract agreement, of course.
Or, if you don’t need a new contract, you will have to spend no less than $399.95 for having the CDMA Centro in your pocket.
Sure, the Centro is nothing like the new (and unreleased yet) Palm Pre, but it can still be a good deal for those in need of a simple and quite affordable QWERTY smartphone.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Centro outed by Bell in Canada, $49.95 on contract
- Palm Centro coming to Canada through Rogers Wireless
- Keyboardless Palm Centro 2 with webOS in the making?
- Bell Canada to out the Palm Treo Pro on February 26, Samsung Omnia and Palm Pre later
- Next-gen Palm Centro with WebOS leaked