Nokia E75, one of the Finns’ unannounced Eseries smartphones, has just appeared in a new set of leaked images. High-quality ones, which let us better see what the handset looks like.
Some may like the E75 and some may not, but what’s clear is that, with this smartphone, Nokia will target users who need to text a lot while on the go. That’s why the E75 features a full QWERTY keyboard – which seems a bit too flat, but let’s hope this won’t be a problem when it comes to typing on it.
Once again, I can’t help noticing the resemblance between the E75 and the 5730 XpressMusic – another Nokia handset that’s not officially announced.
The rumored specs of E75 include:
A 2.4 inch TFT display
GSM and HSDPA connectivity
A 3.2 MP camera
As for the date when Nokia will decide to fully unveil the E75, this is a mystery for now. However, given the amount of leaked pics with it, I guess we should expect the new Eseries handset to show its official face pretty soon. Perhaps at MWC 2009.
Via Daily Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia E63 now official, available in the next few weeks for €199
- Nokia E6-00 specs to include VGA screen, QWERTY keyboard, 8MP camera?
- More Nokia E71 spy pics and unofficial Nokia E66 specs
- Nokia E72 actually Nokia E63, to be offered in three flavors
- Nokia E52 introduced – affordable Eseries smartphone