Unlike the C905, Sony Ericsson C903 only has a 5 Megapixel camera (with autofocus, active lens cover, face detection and so on).
Other features include A–GPS and a 2.4 inch TFT display with 240 x 320 pixels.
The SEMC Blog says that we should expect the new Sony Ericsson C903 to be commercially available starting the second quarter of the year. Pricing details are currently missing.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Kate to be launched as Sony Ericsson C510
- Sony Ericsson 2009 line-up: Yue, Frances, Athena and Filippa included
- Silver Sony Ericsson C510 Kate shows a bit of its UI
- Sony Ericsson S001 for Japan is everything you’d want from a Cyber-shot phone
- Sony Ericsson C901 and W395 – the official names of Filippa and Yao