Sony Ericsson F305 was seen, right from the beginning, as a phone for teens and preteens. So I guess SE couldn’t have thought about a better special edition for it than a Hello Kitty one.
Of course, the Sony Ericsson F305 Hello Kitty Edition will lure much more preteen and teen girls rather than boys, but that’s probably its purpose anyway.
It’s not clear yet what’s the special stuff the Hello Kitty edition of the phone offers – save for the cutely-painted case, which, in the end, should be enough for real fans.
According to Mobile-review, the Hello Kitty F305 will be soon released in Russia, for a price that’s not known for the moment. It might be outed in other European countries too, but there are no clear details about this yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung expands its Hello Kitty line-up in France
- Sony Ericsson F305 FIFA 2009 launched by Virgin Mobile France
- Sony Ericsson W760 gets more expensive MTV Edition
- Sony Ericsson Xmini – the weirdest Walkman phone ever?
- Sony Ericsson’s Sex and the City-inspired W350i White gets announced